I'm RICH!

The other day, I was out and about running my mouth and the conversation turned to trust fund babies... someone was saying how it's ridiculous that people are born with that much money! Everyone began saying how unfair it is that there are people that are born rich like literally never have to work... like they literally earn nothing. Y'all know the Hilton sisters popped up in the conversation and even though I yearned to hop on the conversation train for once in my life I had to stay quiet. Not because I didn't get what they were saying, but more so because I was born rich as well.

NOW don't get me wrong, I was not born rich in the way of money... but I was born into a family that's incredibly wealthy in love, honesty, loyalty, craziness... and just amazingness! I feel SOOOO BLESSED! I don't know why the Lord chose me, but THANK YOU for letting me have a place in this "ridiculous" bunch. This year, I spent nine months separated from Mike (more details later) and I am so happy that I had that (awful) time because God revealed how important love is in my life. How much I NEED to be close to family. I always knew how much I enjoyed family and friends and how much I loved them, but there were many times in my life that I thought it was simply that - I enjoyed them. Going through the time that I did made me realize that I not only enjoy family but I NEED them. I need love surrounding me. The nine months threw my priorities in order like no one's business and I THANK God for the wake-up call. I was taking the fact that I went to college close to home, that Mike was always there, that I could go home whenever I wanted for granted and I needed a wake up call and got it! Anyways, I am going to stop because it's extremely early in the morning and I need to get ready for work, but just had to share my feelings. I hope you have a great day!




I love this picture. It is of my grandma and her older brother (we surprised him) greeting one another after he is surprised to tears at his party.




Popular Posts