84 words of Free Style Updates

There are very few times when I read something and I think...did this person read my mind? Well that recently happened. While sweating through an elliptical work out, I saw this Free Style in Glamour magazine and thought it was very cute and helpful. There were many tricks that I use myself while in the mirror preparing for a very efficient and successful day at work. I don't know if you are like me but I can't concentrate at work or doing anything else, if I don't walk out the house feeling 100%.

84 words of Free Style Updates
Bored with your clothes? Try One (or a few!) of these tweaks


Tuck in your shirt
Add a belt
Try higher heels
Roll up your sleeves
Layer a tee underneath
Go a couple inches shorter or longer
Wear one shiny thing
Never underestimate the power of black
Place your best color next to your face
Choose accessories big enough to spot from across the room
Experiment with a new neckline
Let your shoes do the flirting
Don't be afrais of having fun - opt for a new pattern, style, anything.
If an outfit works, repeat, repeat, repeat.
-Jenny

Popular Posts