It's too early in the morning for me to be sweet :)

It's extremely early in the morning, my hair is standing on top of my head, the house is silent, I am slowly savouring my first cup of coffee and I am sitting on the couch thinking about my "wishes".

Of course, I wish every child could have an excellent education, that Mike and I will be together forever, a round of love, peace and joy for everyone and all those fantastic things... but (come a little closer and don't think less of me) I also wish I had Martha Stewart's kitchen. YES, I SAID IT! Along with education for our children, I also wish that I had Martha Stewart's kitchen (heck, and Keri Washington's wardrobe...Beyonce's curves and abs...and Kim Kardashian's sex appeal...).

Look at her living space...okay, you pulled my arm...I do scour the internet, magazines and books and then remix my idea-finds and apply them to my glamorous one bedroom tiny apartment, which is why I am on Martha's website early on Saturday morning. I can't keep anything from you!

Popular Posts