The Only One For Me

Man, this song popped up on my Pandora and took me way back into time. I remember singing this little song with all my heart back in 1997! Yes'siree... I was that little girl that COULD NOT WAIT for a man...better yet young man (heck, who am I fooling...my crush at the time) to feel this way about me! And yes, I was in like the seventh grade.

Suggestion: I strongly suggest that you listen to the music with your eyes closed or while doing something else that is instead of watching the video. Brian is wearing a see-through sweater number that takes away from the words in the song something FIERCE! I don't know if the sweater is a sign of the times or that Brian needs a casual-wear stylist. Additionally, the dancing number is a Little risque...it's definitely pushing the '97 line of too much for children! Let's put it this way, there's a skirt-tug move in the dance that made me blush. Either way, the song is phenomenal, Brian has the voice of a (brown masculine) angel, and I guarantee most of you will be able to sing every single word.

Popular Posts