I am finally inspired.

You know it's not just a mere misstep by me that there hasn't been fashion published on the blog lately. I have not been inspired at all. Now, as I told Mike and my girl, Holly - it could be the fact that this summer I've gained weight (so my clothes aren't fitting the way that I like them to fit), been suffering from mild stomach aches (overeating/eating the wrong foods), have suffered through some heat rashes (on my face) and been growing my hair natural. All in all, I am looking and feeling out of my element. It could also be that I just simply haven't seen anything to make my mouth water and I'm not particularly a summer-fashion kinda girl.

BUT, thanks be to God, whether it's the fact that my face is clearing up, I've finally gotten a handle on my hair, I started watching what I am eating (thus starting to lose weight and feel better) or it's the slight breeze...the FALL breeze that I am starting to feel, but I am inspired. As y'all know, I am a FALL girl! I love the fall. Just the thought of Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, orange/brown, football, Thanksgiving, thick stews, thin jackets, AUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH... I am so excited!!! Anyways, I am starting to get my fashion bug and it feels good. So, it was only right that I found an item worth absolutely dying for...

Yigal Azrouƫl To Debut Footwear

Can you imagine this rugged pair of shoes over a pair of skinny jeans, a white tight wife beater covered by a fall long thin grandpa sweater, your hair is carefree (but perfect). I have a book, a cup of apple cider and the leaves are brown/orange. I am sorry...these shoes scream all my favorite things: nature, "comfortability", style and class.

Popular Posts