My bad.






Sorry! I was at the family reunion and because my head was in the clouds several days before our trip, I totally forgot to set my blog posts. Pretty much, I didn't make sure that my posts would automatically populate the way that I usually do! That is either here nor there! As always the family reunion didn't disappoint. Highlights include but are not limited to:

-The purple shirts - my favorite so far!

-My nephews football game! Fall is on it's way. Go little David - he was amazing! I love football.

-A.Yancey eating herself into an oblivion and then sleeping for hours in her car.

-BINGO! People playing eight different cards (slight exaggeration, but it did get that ridiculous)

-The family volleyball game, Simone definitely got hit in the face many-a-time. Mike was like Superman, he was hitting all the balls, but we still lost.

-The lemon pound cake - thinking about it makes my mouth water and stomach growl.

-Pizza Party Friday

-Starbucks breaks with lil Ren'

-Minister Ken's message to our family on Sunday -- I'm slightly biased.

-Red Lobsta' with Mama Steel - cheesy butter biscuits.

-Picking up the book, "Little Bee"


Honestly, this weekend was such a highlight to an already amazing summer. My goodness, I have enjoyed my summer...

Popular Posts