I am on my way...

I won't have major access to electronics for a few days but the site will be updated every day... I have posts scheduled to go out each day :)

My parents got me and Mike an all expense paid trip a few hours away for Christmas... so responses may be slow but I can't wait to hear your thoughts on my issue - read below and please help (if you can).

However if this is your last time looking at the site before your holiday begins...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (Merry Christmas) and for the restofyas' I'll see you soon. Same place - same time.

Love,
Shelby S.

Thought I'd leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs...she's so stunning and makes the holidays glamorous again.




P.S. Although we know that the holidays aren't ABOUT gifts - they are about celebrating and no one does it better than Eartha.

Popular Posts