So EXCITED ABOUT SNEAKERS















I never forget when I was in the club wearing a fly outfit and sneakers to match and I heard a man whisper to his friend - "there's a young one." The dude next to him asked, "how can you tell?" The response:


"You can always tell how old a girl is by her shoes and she's not wearing heels."



Now, although my love for sneakers has not wanned (look at past posts) but from that moment when I want to appear "grown and sexy" sneakers have been left on the shoe rack; HOWEVER this season is the return of the grown and sexy sneaker game. THANK YOU, JESUS. A comfortable, urban, sexy shoe...my prayers have been answered once again.

The fly sneaker game is for men and women - aughhh can someone say another pair of couple sneakers :) Hope Mike is ready!










Even our first lady is wearing sneakers.























Go ahead and wear them with tights, ladies.

Popular Posts