SO BEHIND...

No Christmas shopping.
No sleep.

No running.

No "me time"

No major clean-down of the apartment.

No reflection and devotion time - over 30 min.

No organization.

Not packed for trip home.

No movies, libraries, museums, parks...

No sewing, painting, sketching...



The lack of all of the things above are pushing me to sugar overload...IT'S A (vicious) CYCLE!

I took off of work for traveling and to get myself together. I have a lot of thinking, shopping, cleaning, talking, primping, praying, sleeping and organizing to do.

BUT I have begun my second "inspiration book," which I am completing instead of my journal...actually along with my journal. I hope to one day, fill a massive bookshelf (or four) with diaries, inspirational books, photo albums, person cookbooks, etc. of my life, thoughts, art, etc. I am a good way through my collection - it's starts from first grade, with my self-made books. They are usually about "Princess Shelby." Well, I will be sure to bring my "Shelby Creation Satchel" home because I have a lot of catching up to do.

Hope you are taking time for you!

Shelby S.