Dang'on'it rain

Today, I went to the mall to pick up a few daddy gifts for Mike. A little surprise since he's been so good to me. The whole time I'm there people are asking me about my due date - and then giving me tidbits of advice. Most people's advice was: go home and sit down.

After spending hours in the mall - trying to find the perfect gift, listening to "advice" and taking frequent bathroom/rest/smoothie breaks - I ran outside to my car. It was raining. My hair got kinda wet and I just spent money to get it straightened. Unlike my relaxed hair - my all natural hair was ready to snap back into curl mode.  I totally forgot the "cant get my hair wet" struggle! Never again though. 


Well, great news is as follows: Mike loved his gifts! And I got to see our lil butterball today - we saw his face (when he wasn't   blocking it with his hands) and got his measurements (he's a lil chunker). My sweet boy. 

Speaking of sweet boys - I got to hang out with my girl, Barb and her cutie patootie at the pool! He loved it. Sooo cute - I can't wait until we are doing pool dates with our sons :) 

I also got to see my girl, Chanel's son. He's six weeks and too cute. 

So happy I have so many awesome moms around me! 


Popular Posts