Full Term Update


- I'm loving the summer - as long as there is a pool less than 3 feet away or I'm laying in luxurious air condition.

- I find keeping up with a "workout plan" although not as rigorous as before helps my mindset a whole lot

- Exercise and being on summer break

- Reading the book, Hot Mama, thanks Mia! It's super good - it's helping me get ready for postpartum 

- I haven't had cravings, but just ate a glazed donut from DD - we asked them to heat them up a little bit. It melted in my mouth - I can't stop thinking about it

- Tums are my friend. Indigestion is no joke 

- It's official baby Steel has monkey bars in my belly! Mike and I love laughing at him move - he literally bounces objects off my belly. This isn't a game! 

- When outside my fingers and toes triple in size - Mike refers to them as sausages 

- My summer has consisted of: time with girlfriends, dates with Mike, swimming, yoga, "long" walks, reading, relaxing, baking,  running my mouth and resting... Now to figure out how to make this pattern happen post two weeks! It's about to go down. 


- With that said, we're so excited about meeting our son. 

- So truthfully, Mike is far more prepared mentally than me...I definitely have moments of anxiety. Motherhood looks amazing, I feel bonded to my son, and have no doubts about my partner. But I love my current life. I've loved being married, free and living in NYC (Brooklyn and Jers)... 

In fact, that paragraph is a whole nutha blog - I will post the rest of my thoughts tomorrow. For now many blessings! Stay cool. 

Xoxox, 
SSS 

Popular Posts