My Sweet Boy,

All I think about is you. I talk nonstop about you. I am that obnoxious pregnant woman. I know that people want to talk about stuff outside of you - but I can't. You consume my thoughts. I feel so blessed to have this time with you. People are constantly asking me about the weather - it got to be 90 degrees the other day. I let them know that I think you love the heat - just like mommy. We stay really hydrated, in the water, or in the air condition...but the touch of heat and the brightness of sunshine makes us happy.
This was me, around the same time, two years ago. Sitting at the park... no thoughts about motherhood
Miraculous what a year will do :) 

Daddy is even worse than me. He consistently interacts with you - touching my belly, rubbing it, calling your name, giving you BIG kisses, reading to you, and taking perfect care of both of us. His consistent compliments (he says, I'm beautiful- I hope you think I'm beautiful, too...I think you will...little boys love their mother), his massages, his homemade deliciousness (lots of tacos and rice dishes - you love them),and just all of his patience and kindness. Oh sweet boy, I love your daddy so much. You are going to love him, too. He's such a great example of a man.

We can't wait to see your little face, your little tummy, and your little toes. I can't wait to give you kisses all day...

Well, mommy has to work...but as always...I'm thinking about you, my sweet boy.

Ran into this entry from early June - one that I forgot to publish. Nothing has changed :) I still can't wait to meet my baby boy. 




Popular Posts