So it's official




I am ready to birth my sweet boy. Until this point I've been totally into savouring every second of pregnancy. But starting last night and continuing on this morning (maybe it's the heat and/or the Hypnobabies), I have made the decision that I ready to do this.

I'm ready to meet him. I'm ready to not be pregnant (I know you never thought I'd say this).  I'm ready for childbirth.  I'm ready to begin my new season! 

God knows what He is doing - I'm due next Friday and just now I'm feeling empowered to have our son. 

Right now, I am sitting on a fairly shaded park bench - trying to beat the heat - during my morning walk. Drop, baby, drop! I proclaim that for the first time in my life (when the reality is real) I am ready for the next stage of life. In other words, if I go into birth time today - I am super ready to do so...

Hope everyone is staying cool, hydrated, and sun blocked up - esp. my fellow preggies...(and the elderly). 

All my love,
SSS

The pictures above are of my birth time two strand twists - I wanted an easy breezy hair style for this last week (or two). Here we go!

Popular Posts