I haven't been purposefully NEGLECTFUL, but...

I've been getting my hair all cut off all day! Wanted to show y'all photos - so started snapping photos in "Photo Booth" and then got a downright hammy! I have even tagged the picture that I sent a friend - I have sunglasses on in a building (my picture taking got bad). To my defense, I got extremely teary eyed and emotional in the cutting seat - to the point one of the stylist said:

"It's okay...I cried when I got my hair cut and I am a stylist."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah, and just yesterday I had to cut off all the hair of a 37-year old mother going through chemo."
"Oh my..." sniffle sniffle
"So, I guess... at least your haircut is by choice."
Now I am downright balling...

So sorry for all the photos (I promise I'm not always this vain), but today has been quite the experience. And I can't help but feel extremely blessed for this moment... and all women deserve our moments. Hope you are having a fantastic day!






Popular Posts