What to wear?

So, this is the most simple thing in the entire world but makes me so happy. There are very few things that bring me as much joy as putting together an outfit (it's up there with trying a freshly baked delicacy straight out of the oven); however when doing my daily outfit creation, I was getting so bored with laying the outfit on the bed. I always feel like it blocks my creative energy and I am unable to layer my clothes appropriately! Therefore I have created my "what to wear station!" I am able to layer; with three little hooks I am able to get a look at the entire outfit (layers and all), and check out my bag, jewelry and hat. It's amazing.

The hook measurements are actually Mike's clothing "height." So my shirts and pants never touch.
Finally, I get to layer!
Shoes?
Fantastic!

Popular Posts