SET DEADLINES!

It's no secret that I love crafts, food, style and pretty things. I can literally sit at home for hours working on my own art project.

Heck, many of the artistic features of my BK apartment were homemade... vases from wine glasses, art work on the wall, pen/pencil/supply holders, wooden labels, containers... all little projects. So it goes without saying (although I am going to say it), that now that I am an unemployed writer, I am going to be going nuts in this apartment - hence inspiring pictures.

BUT due to my need to take a few writing courses (to finish my masters and to give me inspiration), become more involved in my community and explore my business idea (more on that later), I need to set a deadline on my fun.

So, I am putting myself on a schedule! By the end of September (beginning of October) - I must be totally finished with organizing the apartment and semi-finished decorating. Once October comes - I need for everything to be tight. Please help keep me accountable.

Popular Posts