That's IT!

Natural loves me...
Relaxer loves me more...
Natural loves me...
Relaxer loves me more...

Natural loves me...
Relaxer loves me more...
Relaxer loves me more...


I'm getting a relaxer! I am throwing in the towel. But good news: I saw my natural hair!

I wanted to be completely natural and I did it! But now I know that I like my hair better straight. I can better manage my hair straight! My face doesn't break out when my hair is straight! Mike thinks I am prettier when my hair is straight. My hair doesn't feel dry and brittle when it is straight!

Therefore I am getting a relaxer. Please don't be disappointed in me, but as my mom said to cheer me up, "it's a success, you did what you wanted to do and now you know it's not for you!"

So, I am getting a relaxer! I think...


Popular Posts