My DECISION for now:

Many times, I judge an outfit, haircut, or style based on strange criteria - like I can't just look at myself, I have to "test" out the look. For instance, when trying on pants my routine includes standing on my toes, doing a little dance and squatting down (to see what they will look like when I sit down). When judging a haircut I have to do a peace sign with a cool/really uncool facial expression. I think, I have to see whether or not I look completely hideous if I have a slip of cheesiness... I dunno. Does anyone else do something like that? You know not just look at yourself, you have to administer a little "test" to see if you really like it?

When I just got out of the hair salon, OF COURSE, I threw up the peace sign and took a picture. See below:


I promise this long winded story is going somewhere....

Therefore after reading your comments, looking at the suggested blogs, and taking in the advice I decided that I would see if I could actually straighten my hair BY MYSELF without a relaxer. If I could straighten my hair then I would feel like I could continue on my natural voyage but if I was stuck with only a curly-do until my hair appointment - the journey stopped here! All this to say, I finally made my decision (for now) and I thought there was no better way to share my decision than a picture-diary...lol

I don't know about this
Maybe if I puff up the back....
Okay, I'm startin' to feel this a little bit more...
Let's test this out: uncool facial expression (check) universally cool peace sign (check)It's a go!
God, I love you guys... thank you for talking me off of the ledge! Or thank you for taking the time to give me a confidence booster or simply writing a comment! I really really really appreciate the time, you. and the comments! I LOVE YOU GUYS, MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW! THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU!

Popular Posts