What I need from you is understanding...

First and foremost, do y'all remember this song? OKAY TINY! KANDI! XSCAPE!



But anyways, on Russ Parr's HILARIOUS morning show (I listen to them on my way home from dropping Mike off), they had a question of the day...

"If you could get your sig. other to understand one thing what would it be..."

Things people said:

MEN: "That I am a grown @** man. She don't need to be treating me like a child, checking my phone..."

"That I'm not gonna love her the way that she wants be loved, I'm gonna love her the way that I love her! My way!"

WOMEN: " I understand that the only time that he drinks is at home during a football game, but that still doesn't make it acceptable that he continually falls up the stairs after a football game!"

"Whoever that person is gonna be, I'm single, I'm a busy woman and you need to respect that! I'm not changing my schedule around."

This made me think about myself. If I could get some "understanding..." - what would I need for Mike, my parents, or friends to understand? hmmmmm....thinking!

Popular Posts