At Work...

Had an amazing family day, yesterday. Neiko is officially four weeks old - so able to go out in public spaces (not just outside or empty mall). As long as it's not a population that's gonna hug and touch him or so the pediatrician says. So we went out and celebrated our first family date! It was an incredible time - Neiko was so well behaved. I know he is a newborn, but I'm always so amazed at how much he loves being out and about. He's meant for this life and our life is meant for him :) 
 
There was a moment at the end of our excursion - where the wind was gently hitting my face, to my left was my beautiful husband's profile (and my sleeping baby), and to my right was a huge body of water and sailboats and i just sighed "thank you, Jesus (La vie ne peut pas faire mieux)".  



But after an amazing family outing - today is all about documentaries, writing (have to update my other sites) and some reading. Rrrrrreeellllaxing! The boys are knocked out, so I have a few hours to work...

PS totally thought it would be fun to go to Joe's Crab Shack - saw someone with a big thing of crab legs (which I have been craving), a margarita in a jar, and a bib. Thought it would be a fun "cheap" family outing - so without looking I'm like "I'll take that!" Bill was over $50 - not so cheap after all :) Never will I judge a place based on the clientele wearing bibs. 

Popular Posts