Breast Feeding Obsessions

I've become obsessed with reading book samples in ibooks on my ipad. As y'all know, I LOVE book reviews! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I love book reviews like my mom loves film reviews. We wait for them in newspapers and read about them online. BUT now this obsession has moved towards getting the book samplers and reading 72 pages of a book for free. I read the review and then hop on the ipad - it's the perfect bf accompaniment.

I've also DEEPENED my obsession with Netflix documentaries (including indie films). Okay, yes, I am Queen of the indie film/documentary - but now it's like Netflix has read my mind and supplied me with my drug of choice. I get such a high off of watching docs - it's like what's better than popcorn, a chocolate chocolate cupcake, baby on the left breast, and a documentary. Add a nonalcoholic beer to max out milk production and you have an afternoon to die for.

The latest documentary that I LOOOOOOVE is: HAPPY
It has some of the same information as the book The Happiness Project, which I enjoyed.


What makes me happy (earthly):
1. Family and friends - deep connections 
2. Physical Activity - whether a (competitive) sport, a solitude exercise, a physical challenge or group fitness
3. Quiet Time - praying, me time, writing, reading, sitting in nature (preferably a beach)
4. Feeling Intellectually Accomplished - finishing a book, a writing piece, a hard recipe, figuring out a word puzzle, understanding world/local/national events, etc., visiting a library/bookstore/museum/art exhibit 

Chocolate cake and chocolate icing is also making me SUPER happy here lately - which is hindering my baby fat mission... but that's neither here nor there...

i love hearing what makes other people happy - so let me know somehow :) what makes you happy?

mike's was: 1. Family and Friends 2. Travel 3. Physical Activity 4. Competition...

Popular Posts