Feeling Good; A Picture Walk through Memory Lane

Yes, partially because I am having a great hair day. I have semi-straightened my hair - giving me a super thick messy high bun! For some this is not a good hair day, but for a mama on the move a hair day that brings back awesome Bk memories is a great hair day! This hair is warm croissants with jam and tea in bakeries around the city, writing all day in a cafe, big fake glasses, wine and drinks with friends in a creepy hole in the wall, days spent in the library, art exhibits, a "slice" on the go,  boho fashion, sushi and sake, museums, first Fridays, $5 margaritas with chips and guacamole, reading in the park, making out in quirky movie theaters,  hooking up in apartments with thin walls, listening to live music in a dive bar, talking endlessly to my girls while we roam around the city,  wine and art days,  recklessly dancing the night away, sleep overs, bike rides at night....and now, I add: hanging with the baby on a cool late summer afternoon with a mango/pineapple McDonald's smoothie and the newspaper...






And this is extremely hippie of me, but I got my co-sleep on last night and it was fabulous. I love cuddling in bed with my boys - I get such good sleep. Neiko's little body in my arms and Mike's arms softly brushing against me. can a woman ask for more? I know what the critics say...and mike isn't a huge fan...but one night never hurt nobody

Anyways, I'm feeling super good - because I feel like I get it today! I feel like I am understanding Neiko and his needs and that's empowering. Knowing its okay to walk our path together

Popular Posts