I'm tired from crying...

I cry a lot, because I am full of love and cray hormones. 

For the last three days, I've cried over something: 

1. I cried at the thought of my mother leaving. I love her being here - she's so incredible. I love knowing I'm waking up to her. a good convo and a cuppa decaf Jo. 

2. I cried while Neiko and I played the kissy game. I literally talk to him and kiss him all over his face. He was just looking at me and I got overwhelmed with love for him. 

3. I cried when I saw Mike rocking Neiko. I'm not sure why. He's just such an awesome husband and father. I dunno

4. I also cried at just feeling overwhelmed - the weight, the busy schedule (that doesn't include leaving the house), the bizillion questions that I have, and... the hormones

PS I've decided to see my day as the complete 24 hours instead of separating between day and night. Mentally a little easier... 

Popular Posts