Mommy Club

When I was pregnant there were so many women that would say, "welcome to the mommy club" or something similar. Taking a step back, it 530 and my brain is slightly foggy...but the point remains the same...there is a "mommy circle" that I joined the moment that I became pregnant.

At the time, I was excited to join. I assumed it meant - welcome to understanding the good, bad, and everything in between about motherhood. At the most it meant good 15 min. convo about our babes. 

But I was wrong. Well, not completely wrong... I errrrr underestimated the complete awesomeness of the group. Since being pregnant - mommies have helped me so much... My lady friends, in general, have been amazing...but the advice, strong words of encouragement, random mommy gifts, help with errands, cookie drop offs, and sweet emails (showing me picture proof that I'm not alone) have been overwhelming! 

I am so excited to join a group of women that help and encourage one another. A group of women that understands the idea of "a village". I am excited for my turn to pour into other moms. 


Popular Posts