Random ramblings

1. They need to put speed bumps on my street! People love to race down my street as though kids don't play on this street - there are elementary schools around here for goodness sakes!

2. Mike took a pix of me and my 80s hair on the way to the mall. Thought since I was there I'd betray my nail salon and get a quick mani. Worst idea ever, I left after she made four of my fingers bleed. Seriously are you taking off my cuticles or fingers - then when I told her we can just stop she said it cost $12. I ask her, "you want me to pay you for cutting me." We agreed that the hack job should be free. 

3. Still an awesome night with fam bam! 
Hanging in lil bro'a hood - LES! 







4. Neiko was such an amazing baby the whole time. I'm so in love with the stinker!
On our way to the mall - Neiko is ready for his mommy and me date :)

5. Today marks Mike's first day of his 6 week paternity leave! Both cousins are off, Kenny is about to be off, Mike's off and I'm off... Can someone say family fun! 

Popular Posts