Become a Public Member of My Daily Blog

Hi all my favorite people,

I just added a "member" feature to my blog and I would love it, if you became a public member of shelbystonesteel.blogspot.com. I have gotten a few e-mails about becoming a private member vs. a public member and asking the difference between them - if you are a private member, I don't know that you are a member of the site. I love knowing who is reading this blog. The only thing, I know is how many people visit the site (nothing about who they are). So please become public, if you don't mind!

You becoming a member of this blog means a lot to me! Please feel free to invite your friends to join this blog. Thanks so much for doing this, let me know if you would like to advertise, write or anything on the blog - what's mine is yours : )

I appreciate it...please e-mail me, text me or comment under a submission if you have any questions, comments or concerns about "Eat, Drink and Be Married..." Love you all.

Love, peace and happiness,
Shelby Stone-Steel

Popular Posts