i LOVE...HE hates

As, I was sitting on the train, I noticed a woman in spandex neon yellow from head to toe. Every one noticed her because she was a bigger woman in her mid-40's surrounded by older gentlemen, who were wearing braids, scullies, baggie jeans, jerseys and one was sporting sunglasses (yes, on the train). The whole scene was like watching older people hang on the youth rope with all of their might and I wanted to yell, "just let go!" Anyways that is a different submission for a different day.

So, in the midst of their loud talking, the woman's (let's call her Mary) and her man (let's call him Tyrone) began discussing her outfit.

Mary: I'm hot on this train
Tyrone: Shouldn't be wearing that tight sh--- (because clearly her neon spanks contributing to her body heat???)
Mary: Please, you know this outfit makes my booty look fat (and she winks at him)
Tyrone smiling now: true...but I'm not feelin' it

After I heard this conversation, I sat on my high horse and was annoyed with Tyrone! How DARE he say that about Mary's outfit...so what if she looked like a squeezed banana with a grandma face! Her man should support her outfit and not tell her he doesn't like her outfit...who was he? She is beautiful...and of course...I followed with (yes, this is all in my head):

I WISH MIKE WOULD tell me he doesn't like my outfit, but then I remembered...MIKE HAS.

Mike hates my beloved: Cheetah Shoes
My Pink Ruffled Shirt


And there are others and vice versa...what are some pieces that you dislike on men/women? Are there any pieces your sig. other wears that leave you asking - really? Love to hear yours...I'll post mine soon.

Off to the beach.

Love y'all,
Shelby

Popular Posts