SOME PEOPLE CALL IT TRASHY...

Everyone knows that I am a major Victoria Beckham fan...leave the judgements at home, please :) I think she is chic, hilarious, witty, seems like a good mother and absolutely smitten with her husband.

So, anyways the other day I heard a woman call the Beckham's ads DISGUSTING AND TRASHY!

What! I guarantee she doesn't look at Victoria Secret ads and call those disgusting (or maybe she does) but me personally, I don't think the ads are disgusting at all. In fact, if I were a model and had to model underwear...I would definitely pick Mike as my partner and completely turn UP THE heat.

I mean, I get it you don't want your children to see people in their underwear but if it must be done! Wouldn't you rather see and/or be a beautiful married couple!





Take the "is it trashy" poll : ) and become a PUBLIC member by clicking on the "join" button on the right hand side on my blog. Make sure that you pick PUBLIC...I like to know who you are ; )

Thanks y'all!

Popular Posts