My Girls

This weekend while at home - I had the best time simply being with my family and my girls. For me there is nothing like spending some time talking, laughing, eating and drinking with my girls...


On Friday, I sat around eating ribs and talking with my cousin, the infamous A.Yancey (lol)
Later, I went shoe shopping with my younger sister and cousin...

After buying some flats, sandals and discussing the importance of purple shoes, I met up to eat ice cream with Lo

Followed by iced tea, discussion and MJ tributes with Mama Steel

On Saturday, I woke up and enjoyed coffee and fruit with my mother, rehashing on the family BBQ.

Then ate a French Dip with Camisha at our spot, Jay Alexander's

I got a pedi and a mani by a mean woman but I was okay because Tasha was there.

Then I drank a bottle of wine with Ms. Pretty on her porch - gosh, I hope there weren't listening ears on that conversation

After eating and drinking, I decided to end my night with Margaritas and quesadillas with Ken and Lynne, which was the craziest time of my life...lol

The only bad thing about any of this, is that there are girls that I was not able to see this visit and I have a major stomach ache - veggies and fruits this week...

Popular Posts