Thank you!

As I sat in church today there was a message about "dreams." Well, dream churches - but I began thinking about my dreams and I realized that this blog really is my dream. I have been in love with writing (and New York), since before I can remember. Writing is what I love to do and as I look at this blog and all of my loved ones that support me by reading it, posting comments and/or becoming a public member ...all I can do is be THANKFUL...I truly appreciate you being apart of and supporting me in my dream.

I know this is really mushy...I promise it won't happen much. But I had to say it - I really appreciate you - BIG TIME!

Please continue to give me feedback through notes, comments, texts, calls, e-mails, etc. I look forward to documenting life, love and all that's in between : ) Please let me know if there is anything that I (or this blog) can do for you!

Love you all,
Shelby S.

Popular Posts