My Milkshake Brings All the...

This is not a picture of my milkshake, but it sure looks good : )

My favorite summer milkshake is a simple one, but awfully delicious and very much like the chocolate - raspberry sorbet (below)


Ingredients:

Chocolate
Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Chunky Peanut butter
Light Silk soy milk
Frozen Raspberries
Frozen Strawberries
Frozen Cherries
Whipped Cream


Directions:

Put all ingredients (but the whipped cream and milk) in the blender. Notice there aren't any measurements, I never measure...I go according to taste but either way you go - all ingredients are delicious.


Add as much milk as you would like, it's all about the consistency you like. I like mine creamy so I make sure to add it all the way to the top of my last ingredient.

Blend.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy : )

Popular Posts