GOD IS GOOD...


As I sit back and write this blog, my daddy is grilling the ribs (he calls them 'yak bones') and making another pot of his delicious coffee. I am about to partake in my mother's carrot cake loaf with fresh fruit and a cup of piping hot coffee.

In a little while, after my food settles, I will probably go on a run in order to get ready for our big family BBQ at the swim club today - A. Yancey will be there so I need to bring my A-game. 

After that I will make my dish (we all have to bring something to the party) with my little sister, Renny. 
 
 And then I will head to the pool to suntan, laugh with family and swim.

Later in the evening, I will come back home and party some more...

And later visit Mama Steel and my nephew.

All this to say, God is so good! 

Some people have to see miracles, some people have to get answers, and there are others that will never believe, but me...I see the Lord and His good works every day and this morning is just one of the many examples I have daily...

Thank you, Jesus, for the good life. May everyone enjoy every second of every day and give God the glory in the midst of your happiness.  

Amen. 


Popular Posts