What a Blessing!



Testimony Time: After a great weekend home - Mike, Delana and I were driving back home. We were listening to one of Mike's comedy cds and laughing when Mike turns down the comedian just in time to hear:


whomp...whomp....whomp...

(8:00 a.m.) "Babe, do you have a flat tire?"

"It sounds like that"

As Mike controls the car and slowly drives across the empty road...his tire comes completely off his vehicle.

"Ladies sit tight - I have a spare in the trunk"

Mike begins unloading the packed trunk and after repeated requests for me to "go sit in the car" (lol)

I sit in the car with Delana...

...Until I don't see Mike anymore - he has to get on all fours in order to fix the tire and no longer is the road completely empty.

There are trucks and cars passing by us quickly

They won't be able to see him.

So, I stand outside beside him with an umbrella until a police officer shows up from no where

He removes the tire from the road and parks his car so that it is blocking Mike.

I thank the officer and return to the car.

Mike continues to fix the car as the officer assists him.

The officer gives Mike the directions to a car place, we drive smoothly to Walmart.

We are second in line for a car fixing and Walmart opens at 9:00 a.m.

With time to kill, I have a pecan waffle, hash browns, two cups of coffee and two slices of bacon at the Waffle House.

Return to Walmart, where they are ready to work on Mike's car

"ONLY AN HOUR - WOW in that case, I need an oil change and my tires rotated"

Enough time to shop around and get ourselves together.

11:00 a.m. back on the road....

7:30/8:00 p.m. safe in New York City

"Thank You, Jesus, for our safety. You are so good."



Popular Posts