OVER...WHAT?

As we all know pantsuits ARE coming back with a vengeance...but who knew that OVERALLS were coming back. I guess some people can argue that overalls never went out BUT this year they are actually in style, which is a lot more exciting than the bodysuit (I love shorts overalls...def have a favorite pair in my dresser).

UMMMMM....just got a vision, what about the combination of a bodysuit with some overalls...may be a good look but would suck when rushing to go to the restroom. The "over all" look reminds me of when I was younger in a bathing suit, snowsuit, jumper, etc. and all of my bottled frustration at the extra steps I had to take in order to go to the bathroom. I used to have to do a dance as I unhooked and pulled... "oh, come back, Shelby!" Sorry for the over share. Anywho, I wonder if slap bracelets are coming back...I am sure that they are around the corner AND I can't wait to get one in leopard and neon pink! Shoot and since I am fantasizing about good times...I can't help but kinda hope Kris Kross takes this as the perfect time to release a single because Kris Kross will make you -- JUMP JUMP! I am definitely down with wearing my overalls backwards, anyone with me???

Enjoy looking at HIGH fashion overalls.
I am feeling this colorful overalls like BIG time.
For some reason the black and beige float my boat.

Something about this look I like - not sure what it is though?
The blue ruffle??? I don't know.
Yay for shorts overalls
Is this an American Apparel ad?
Leather? Really? Two trends at once...

Popular Posts