Who NEEDS to wait for the New Year to REACH our Goals

I've wanted to learn how to sew for literally 20 years; however much like a few things in my life it was never first priority. So, I pushed it off...pushed it off. Until NOW! Over the past year, I have been searching places in a fashion and garment districts, the internet and family friends for someone to teach me how to sew. This Friday, I had enough - I decided I was going to teach myself how to sew; however when I showed my mother and Tonya my job, my cousin quickly let me know that she had a few family secrets she could show me. So, this weekend we worked together and I completed my first sewing projects and I was able to do them with a few "family secret" techniques! Here are some pictures of me actually reaching one of my goals! I wanted to document the whole thing. This Christmas, we will be creating a dress...I'll let y'all know how it goes.












HAVE you have hit any of your goals here lately. Who needs to wait until Dec. 31 to think about what we want to accomplish.

Enjoy your day!
Shelby S.

Popular Posts