USUALLY I am SUPER casual for Thanksgiving SUPPER

But this year...well I will still be casual. The mere thought of diving into a delicious meal - surrounded by family and friends...laughing, acting silly, debating, and sitting at the "kiddie" table is still enough reason for me NOT to wear a dress. So, I will still be in my classic jeans BUT now that I am 25, I want to add a little class and "adult" to my outfit.

In order to accomplish this adult at a special occasion feeling, while maintaining my casual sitting at the "kiddie" table feel, I am going to pair some dark denim jeans and a gold top! Yes, a gold NON-FITTED (we are talking about major stomach expansion) top. There is something about the look of gold - even gold lame' (which is making a huge comback) - that takes a look from casual to casual with flare, sophistication and a touch of GROWN and SEXY.
My Inspiration:





ULTIMATE INSPIRATION:

Popular Posts