I am so blessed...



It's so easy to look at what I don't have but after cooking spinach and a chimichanga (with cheese, beef and homemade salsa), watching a movie on Lifetime movie network (one of my absolutely favorite pastimes), savoring an evening pumpkin spice chai latte, and having three spoon fulls of Purely Decadent cookie dough ice cream - my stomach, heart and life are full. I can't help but think about how great it felt to see my family and how amazing Christmas break will be. I love how simple life is and the fulfillment that comes from a good meal, hard work at the job, a good movie/book/old fashion R&R, conversations with people that I love, and a clean and drama-free environment. It's always the little things that fill me up completely.

Well, anyways I am about to retreat to a book, classical music and my nighty night prayers BUT had to give a shout-out to the Lord and say, "thank you" because I am so stinkin' blessed.

Good night all,
Shelby S.

Popular Posts