Perfect CASUAL Thanksgiving outfit

I love this casual look - with the beige sweater, rolled cuffs, and obvious belt...I know a certain gentleman that would look KILLER in this look, esp. with his lady friend in gold on his arm :)

Sartorialist, one of my FAVORITE fashion sites, did a special on trenches...it's to die for! And it screams holidays - esp. Thanksgiving!

I love the urban flair with the classic trench - in addition to his flag colors and top hat.
I love when people make fashion their own - stepping out of boxes

The glasses and watch definitely give this a classic Clark Kent look.
I am waiting for him to climb into a telephone booth and save the world.

Did someone say that these trenches are going to look fabulous on my twin boys - Noah and Niko? Yes, I am already claiming in the name of Jesus twins. I even have names if I get a boy and girl combo.

She's just so stinkin' cute - wearing a head wrap, flats and a trench never looked so good!

Trench or no trench these gentlemen were just so sharp and classy I had to show their pictures. They all remind me of a past time, place and era...

Popular Posts