Got some STYLE e-mails

I've got a lot of questions surrounding women wearing men's clothing - one of the main questions had to do with the men in our lives being "too" big or "too" small...so this one is for women that know BIG men!

I also have had a LOT of questions surrounding "leather" or sequin leggings.
So, I combined a BIG man outfit and "leather" leggings.
This is a work outfit that is good for "after work" as is.

For work or casual wear - I always wear "leather" leggings with flats and a "plain" dress or big shirt. A simple grey stripped dress does the trick! It takes the dressiness away

P.S. I loved this little dress because of the little button on the neck of it.

I love leggings because although I have on a dress I can put my legs up! I cannot sit like a lady all day.

My husband, dad and brother are BIG BOYS. The only man that's clothes fit fairly well was my pawpaw.
So, here is Mike's blazer .


Thank you for Jesus for the come back of shoulder
pads. Someone told me that in this outfit I remind them of
a "Different World."


I roll the sleeves in order to create an "intentional" big sleeve.

Popular Posts