I LOVE a POP of COLOR
"She was in a rock and a hard place - when she wore bright colors with the shoes, she felt extra and when she wore all neutrals the shoes looked out of place."
I totally understood her dilemna and here are my TOP suggestions whenever wearing shoes that "pop" whether purple, red or blue:
- Wear different color neutrals: think about gray leggings, with a white t-shirt, black blazer and fun shoes.
- Go ALL the way bright (one of my favorites): wear a bright yellow skirt, black tights, a red shirt, black grandpa sweater and bright shoes...or floral print shirt with you bright skirt.
- Think about non-traditional neutrals - wear a pair of skinny jeans, a studded navy top and bright shoes.
- If you wear all black preferably wear a dress and accompany it with a pinch of color throughout your wardrobe - red purse, red lipstick, red nails, red watch, bright colored stockings...whatever.
- Think Tuxedo - wear a pair of fitted black straight leg pants, a white ruffled shirt, a black vest or suit jacket and your bright shoes with a small bright clutch.
* Please know that these are simply my suggestions (no magazine, etc.) and there are a lot of other suggestions...but here are a few. Please feel free to add to the suggestions in the comment section.
So, here I am wearing an outfit fit for the job, a date or simply an evening out with the girls. For my look - I paired red t-shirt, vintage high-waist stretch gray skinny jeans, a long sweater, a stretch belt, red lipstick and red platform pumps. Hope you enjoy!