New York...New York

I was so proud of Alicia Key's stylist for this outfit! Get it girl...



The suit game with the open back and tight as skin pants - perfection.

Secret: At night when I am working (I have a (non-merit based)window seat at the office now) and it's dark and all I can see is the city lights - I really enjoy listening to this song. When I feel really tired and the coffee has worn off, there's nothing like reminding myself where I am.

As my readers, friends, and family know - I have loved New York City, for as long as I've known I live in Cincinnati (literally) and living here has been nothing but a dream - so hearing this song always gives me shivers and makes me say a BIG "THANK YOU, JESUS"...and having someone so talented, professional, and beautiful sing it along side Jay Z - it's the ultimate inspirational treat...


"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
Theres nothing you can’t do,
Now you’re in New York..."

Popular Posts