Weekly Video Post: Shelby's Strawberry Sugar Cookies

Hey y'all,

I know this is a weird and crazy idea - I haven't seen a blog with VIDEO of the author yet - but after the overwhelming (and amazing response) from my video and the recipes...I have decided (along with suggestions and comments from others) to create a weekly video of all of my FAST and delicious recipes AND arts and crafts.

Please remember, I am extremely new to this - so, there are many mistakes...lol! Like in this video, I miscalculate the time it takes to make the cookies three times (it only takes around 20 min.) but hey, this blog is about real people - our thoughts, our mess-ups, our love and our lives. I really hope you enjoy the videos and if anything I hope you are inspired and know that:
"IF I CAN DO IT - YOU CAN COOK IT!"

HIT PLAY

Recipe for Strawberry Sugar Cookies:


Ingredients:
Sugar Cookie Dough (frozen, make from Scratch, bag)
Strawberry Icing
For Bag cookies: Egg and One Stick of Butter

Directions:
Make Cookies according to directions
Spread strawberry icing on top
Let cool
Serve for guests, sig other, friend, or enjoy yourself!

It's literally that easy but you can find fun tips by watching the video!

Popular Posts