John Legend Concert...

It was amazing - best concert of my life. I will be posting pictures soon. Nana and I jammed the whole night, special guests include: Kanye West, Estelle, India Arie (who also opened up the show - she did her thang), Buju Banton, and Rick Ross!

As I sit here listening to Drake "Uptown" (thanks cuzzo), I reflect on my night and boy, did I enjoy myself - I can't wait to get details to you guys AND put together the college list advice!

But before I left - I took a quick photo shoot, so y'all can see hair updates! I am hanging in tight on not getting a relaxer - but straightened it today. I had to sit under the dryer forever (while doing work), take the blow-drier to it for a little second (to make sure it was super dry) and then take the flat iron and comb to it...but it lasted all night.

Talk to y'all tomorrow....enjoy your night!




Smooches....muah.

Popular Posts