Become a Public Member of My Daily Blog

Hi,

I am receiving questions about being a public member of my daily blog... I know that the site was down for a while; however all looks great now :)

So, all that you do is:
  1. Click "join this site" (it's the first button on the right side of the page)
  2. Log in using your e-mail address (google, yahoo, aol, etc.)
  3. Click public member
  4. Create a profile (optional)
  5. And you are added.

It takes less than two seconds - I promise. I appreciate your support more than you know.

Also, to leave a comment - click the submission title and scroll below the post :) To see recent comments - look on the rightside of the blog, recent comments are posted there.

Again, I love the support and I adore hearing your thoughts, suggestions, questions and concerns. Please keep them coming.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Shelby S.

Popular Posts