More To Love...

I am watching the new show - "More To Love" and I feel very excited, frustrated and there are a thousand and five questions floating through my mind.

I am excited because other than Paula Dean, I haven't watched a show with so much talking about real food ...already there has been mention of caramel dessert. The women are talking about cooking for their man - meat, potatoes, and delicious full-calorie desserts...I am in Heaven, but...

One theme that's frustrating is that a majority of these women are pointing at weight as their reason for not finding love, not having a date, or a man not being chivalrous. One pretty full-figured woman was just so happy to have him hold her hand...

And I am partially skeptical... I mean is our society that superficial? To be honest, I get models being thin, I get wanting to diet and I totally get not getting attention over the " skinny hot chick" (as the girls referred to them) - but not finding LOVE...

What are your thoughts? Can your weight really stop you from finding LOVE? Isn't love deeper than the physical? And is our society that weight crazy...that we won't allow ourselves to fall for "big" people? And am I crazy because I think big is beautiful and always have...like am I rare?

http://mtblog.allure.com/beauty/blogs/reporter/moretolove_main.jpg

i AM so CoNfUsEd! Let me know your thoughts...

Click "Eat, Drink and Be Married" to return to the homepage : )

Popular Posts