Birthday Card.

My mother's birthday is coming up and unfortunately, I can't be there to celebrate it with her :( However this year, instead of a store-bought card and gift. I think I am going to take her back to the old days - can someone say refrigerator/office cards. Yes, you heard me, I am going to make my mother's birthday card (and possibly gift) this year! But this year, it won't be about a hand in paint or Creyola, I am going classic and sweet - I am QUILLING (or paper filligree is the art of creating intricate shapes from strips of paper) and I am looking at my Love, Martha [Stewart] to help me :). I am going to make some fresh pink lemonade, turn on some India Ari, hair in a sloppy bun and make my mommy a card!

How to Make Quilled Cards

I will tell you how it goes - enjoy your Saturday!

Love,
Shelby

Popular Posts