I am obsessed with weird questions

During our family reunion, me and my mom sat down for over 40 min. going over hilarious ice-breaker questions and themes. We had our coffees, a pen, computer and tons of discussion and laughter. Although we were choosing them for the family, we couldn't help but answer the questions and laugh...and even though she is my mother and one of my best friends, there was so much I didn't know about her - based on these questions! So, I want to ask y'all these questions - there are also polls that you can take if you don't want to comment! Feel free to take some of the questions for a work function, ask them over a dinner with friends or just you and your sig. other.



Here are the first five, more are to come eventually - remember ALL POLLS ARE ANONYMOUS:



1. What is the first thing you think of when you wake in the morning? (no poll)



2. Hit the couch or hit the treadmill? (poll question)



3. Ketchup or mustard? (poll question)



4. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one of them would you prefer to lose and why? (poll question)



5. If you could live to the age of 90 and either retain your looks or brains you had at 30, what would you keep? (poll question)

Please feel free to leave a comment about any of the questions and please join, if you are not already a member.

Love,
Shelby S.

Popular Posts