I can't Help...

This has always been One of My Favorite Songs and I love her rendition...but then again any One that reads this blog Knows that I am a major fan of Ingrid Michaelson and I have definitely sung this song to Mike...
Click here to listen to "Can't Help Falling in Love" 

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I cant help falling in love with you...


 



But doesn't this song remind you of the most beautiful aspects of LOVE?  To me there is something so beautiful about letting go and letting love take over... no thoughts, no fear and saying I don't care what happens, even if it means, I will: 
  • Loose you forever after a day or two of beautiful and freeing love
  • Go through police torture and cut ties with family
  • Suffer complete heartbreak and reconnect later in life
  • Know that we will have a life of arguing and parent disapproval 
  • Go through time apart while you follow your dreams...
.. just take my hand :) 

Popular Posts