Fresh Sneakers - Results are In!

Yesterday, my brother and I met to go into church and then out to Habana. Habana Outpost is one of those cool places in Brooklyn, where you are sure to see a celebrity and just hecka trendy and "swaga-lishis" people.

"Thank God, you have on some live gym shoes - oppps in NYC - sneakers, Kenny," I commented. I am still a woman that truly believes in a man in nice shoes and in my mid-20s 'nice shoes' means fly, new, clean sneakers (like the Blazers below) but then I thought - when is a man too old to wear TRENDY sneakers when he is not working out? Or are fly sneakers unlike cornrows in a way that they are timeless? What do you think?!? Leave a comment and/or take the poll.




Results are in:

When is a man too old to wear fresh sneakers (not working out)?

Late-30s
5 (27%)
40s
3 (16%)
50s
2 (11%)
60s are beyond
0 (0%)
They are timeless
8 (44%

Popular Posts