HoMeMade SaUsAge/PePpeRoNi PiZza

This recipe is fast and lower fat than any "sausage/pepperoni" pizza from a pizzeria and it taste delicious. After making this recipe, I guarantee you will begin buying your favorite ingredients and dressing up your pizza the way that you like! Be inspired and feel creative - this recipe brings it all out and it's quick, easy and takes you back to Pizza Fridays! I actually used this recipe to determine whether I like pineapple on my pizza and Mike and I are good for going half/half. Design and enjoy this pizza with your friends, children, sig. other or do by yourself.

Ingredients:
Frozen Dough
Turkey Pepperoni
Pizza Sauce
Cheese (mozzarella and parmigiana)
Turkey Sausage

Directions:
Thaw dough the day before based on directions
While thawing out dough - put olive oil on top of it
Roll out dough
Cook turkey sausage
Pile on sauce, cheese, pepperoni and cooked sausage
Throw in oven for 15 min. or until your liking
Enjoy!

Popular Posts